Welcome to WET Engineering Inc. WET Engineering's principals have been providing quality services from the Jacksonville area for over 20 years. Our principals and staff are dedicated to bringing you the level of expertise demanded to support the complex needs of each project. We offer services in two distinct areas, aquatics and utilities engineering.
• Competition Pools
• Resort Pools
• Commercial Pool and Spas
• Therapy Pools
• Interactive and Aesthetic Fountains
• Water and Wastewater Treatment Facilities
• Water Distribution and Wastewater Collection Systems
• Commercial Site Utilities
WET Engineering was established by combining the talents of Bill Smoot, Jim LePetrie and Heather Baxter. All three of these professional engineers have extensive experience from their time with other engineering firms and have a combined 50 years of design and consulting experience. Each believes that active participation in the design process and interaction with the client by the principals of the firm is a necessity.
• Adventure Bay at Adventureland Park, Altoona, IA
• Audubon Cool Zoo, New Orleans, LA
• Michigan’s Adventure
• Cross City Water Treatment Plant Improvements
• Cross City Wastewater Treatment Plant Aeration Upgrades
We are currently licensed in over 30 states of the U.S.
Please visit our Contact Us page and let us know how we can assist with any of your upcoming projects.